not as exquisite,
as your smile.
not as exquisite,
as your smile.
What a masterpiece of broken dreams 💔
Hello beautiful People,
This blog is inspired by one of my friends and I can’t probably mention his name. But he has truly been an inspiration to this blog.
I thought this blog might help you as here there are some random advice for you guys which can help you survive summer better as summer is almost there.
So, Without any further introduction let’s get on the post right away…
• Talk to someone new. Doesn’t matter who just choose someone good to talk about anything interesting in life
• Read a book maybe the old dusty one hidden under all the mess. Learn to appreciate the importance of words
• Watch a movie at the theatre either by yourself or with a friend. Stay long after the credits have finished rolling and soak in the beautiful silence and warmth of all the bodies that left behind
• Visit a new city and tell everyone “hello” nobody knows who you were, just who you are at the moment is just okay
• Blast your favourite song even when your mum had told you off for playing it to loudly Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug off
• Say yes to going out, you’ll having something to tell your grandchildren
• Eat a cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
• Wear loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself not for the hot guy living next door.
• If you are having a bad day cry, scream punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then pick up the mess including yourself.
• Laugh until you cry and when the girl sitting next to you in the class tells you to shut up, and then laugh even louder
• Stand out for yourself. Someone called you a slut, someone said you are ugly ? Someone said your artwork is was dull and boring ? That’s your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make em’ speechless
• Stop impressing those dickheads and start impressing yourself because you are worth more than what they think.
Show em’ what they’re missing because you can do it, Hustle hard you little girlie
This post took a lot of effort and I won’t be blogging for a while because my exams are coming up and I admit i have not even started studying properly so I won’t be blogging for a while.
Wish me luck ! Lovies ❤
** The post comes to an end here
Bee happy 🐝
(Addicted to bees you too darling ❤)
Yesterday i rolled the windows down even though it was freezing , i turned the radio up 📻 and let the cold air whip my hair. Clouds came floating into my head, no longer to carry rain💧or thunderstorms but to add color to my sunset sky. i smiled because i never thought like that.
it’s just little things. Sunsets , coffee☕ , long drives, giggles, sappy movies🎬, icecream, deep conversations, cozy socks, and music, these things are so little yet mean a great deal to me. suppose it’s not an extent of “big and small” that make a difference.
I hope i never get tired of night sky, of thunderstorms, of watching cream make galaxies in my coffee.i hope i never grow to be someone who no longer see small beautiful things.
Abendrot : the colour of sky while sun is setting.
Nefelibata : “cloud stalker” One who lives in the clouds of imagination or dreams and does not obey conventions of society, literature or art.
Little things that make me happy
More things though but the list was getting longer and people don’t like reading long posts too much because people like me (aka lazy ass) are too lazy to actually read the whole thing 🤣 and I’m afraid no one would really read this but it was fun.
Wonder why ?
Woohoo ! Stats are booming. I’m actually getting alot of views on my blog which is amazing !
I would like to thank all the people who made it happen thanks for supporting me with all those nice comments. I love u the same-way back ❤❤
did you read it ?
just another gif (I like putting gifs in my post) but what makes this gif special that this is from one of my favourite tv show girl meets world.
Let’s be friends : Snapchat = kasmyabhatia (this is my username just in case u didn’t relise, )
Here we the comes to an end …
Bee happy 🐝
(Addicted to bee’s love em’ you too darling)
Early Sunsets, Warm Tea, Messy Hair, Good books, Soft pillows, Hot cocoa And Fuzzy Socks With alot of Sweater Weather.
Yes you’re right this post is about Winter !
Which is inspired by SmilingDreamer as liked her post alot I also decided write a post like her !
I rolled the windows down even though it was freezing and I turned the radio up and I let the cold air whip my hair around. I smiled because it’s winter’s and I’m not even sad.
I’ll never outgrow the excitement of looking out of the window and seeing the snow fall.
Things to do in winter
Why I like Winters?
One of the reasons are that there is more cuddling in blankets and cozy time. Sometimes I get lazy and sleep with many layers of blankets.
I also like to layering clothing in winters. Layering clothes also make make up a great outfit all together and alot of combinations.
Wearing Big woollen sweaters, mittens, scarfs, and more winter accessories
Flipping through magazines, reading books while cuddling into blankets is always fun. Watching movies at night with warm snack
Winter is the starting of holiday season. Winter is always loved by me because great occasions would be coming up. It’s the start of the holiday season and time to enjoy with friends and family.
Decorating Christmas trees is my most favourite thing to do in the time of Christmas.
Things I like to do in winter
● Staying in bed all day. Watching tv at night is always fun I like watching movies late at night with layers of blankets and layers of clothes
● I like to keep my hair open in winters because in summers it’s way too hot to keep my hair open. I also get my hair done from the salon because sometimes I’m just too lazy to wash my hair.
● Reading books in warm blankets and flipping through magazines and looking at different pictures in newspaper.
● Social media and playing games on phone.
● Going out for dinner, eating all those waffles, doughnuts, cakes, brownies and more food.
● Spending time with loved ones remains the best time. Because some people are worth melting for
Heyy person reading this ! If you want to cyber-stalk me, I’ll be sure to make it worth your time
Snapchat (username): kasmyabhatia
Instagram (username): kasmyabhatia
So here as the post is ending and it’s winters I would like to give you a warm hug. But I can’t hug you as you’re just reading this blog. So I’m sending a hug virtually so here we go.
So just remember this forever..
You’re beautiful, you’re loved and you’re cared for you’re not worthless you’re special you mean something to somebody if not at least you all reading this mean something to me ❤
This post took a lot of time..
Bee happy 🐝
As the year is ending, I wanted to blog about what inspired me for writing blogs. The whole reason behind it was an novel called Girl Online which really inspired me. Right after reading the novel I thought I should blog too, it made me feel like I wanted to share something with you guys.
As the year is ending and I haven’t even posted one proper blog since November so today I will share my blogging story.
I always wanted to share my bittersweet life incidents with people. There had been so many incidents in my life in which I have laughed alot or cried alot. There also have been some achievements and things I thought I should share with people. I like to capture memories in my camera, it makes me remeber those days better. So even decided to blog and post pictures
I always liked to click pictures of the sky and basic things like the cupcake I had last night (that was really nice and frosting was fancy which made the picture perfect for the snapchatstory)
I’ll post more blogs soon. If you have any questions you may ask in the comments.
Let’s be friends-
Instagram (username) = kasmyabhatia
Snapchat (username) = kasmyabhatia
More at girlonline1804 = More blogs
Get the book for free (online reading) ⬇️
Thanks for Reading
You’re the reason behind my smiles
Lost ina world that doesn’t exist
Don’t let colours fade to grey..
Glazed Eyes with their empty Hearts♡