Yesterday i rolled the windows down even though it was freezing , i turned the radio up and let the cold air hit my hair. Clouds came floating into my head, no longer to carry rain or thunderstorms but to add color to my sunset sky. i smiled because i never thought like that.
it’s just little things. Some things are so little yet mean a great deal to me. suppose it’s not an extent of “big and small” that make a difference.
I hope i never get tired of night sky, of thunderstorms, of watching cream make galaxies in my coffee.i hope i never grow to be someone who no longer see small beautiful things.
Little things that make me happy
- Sleeping on weekends
- Rebuilding trust in people
- Unexpected calls
- Comfortable silences
- Smell of fresh cut grass
- Walking on grass barefoot
- Running under the sprinklers
- Smell of outside after rain
- Braids in your hair
- Shampoos that smell good
- Good hair days
- Compliments on your eyes
- Waking up feeling something good’ s gonna happen today
- Baggy sweaters
- Making people smile and Making them feel they are also loved
- Saying hello to strangers
- Songs that relate to me
- Leaves falling from the trees
- Surrounding yourself with the right people
Wonder why ?
Woohoo ! Stats are booming. I’m actually getting alot of views on my blog which is amazing !
I would like to thank all the people who made it happen thanks for supporting me with all those nice comments. I love u the same-way back ❤
haha, happy reading!