Hello beautiful People,
This blog is inspired by one of my friends and I can’t probably mention his name. But he has truly been an inspiration to this blog.
I thought this blog might help you as here there are some random advice for you guys which can help you survive summer better as summer is almost there.
So, Without any further introduction let’s get on the post right away…
• Talk to someone new. Doesn’t matter who just choose someone good to talk about anything interesting in life
• Read a book maybe the old dusty one hidden under all the mess. Learn to appreciate the importance of words
• Watch a movie at the theatre either by yourself or with a friend. Stay long after the credits have finished rolling and soak in the beautiful silence and warmth of all the bodies that left behind
• Visit a new city and tell everyone “hello” nobody knows who you were, just who you are at the moment is just okay
• Blast your favourite song even when your mum had told you off for playing it to loudly Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug off
• Say yes to going out, you’ll having something to tell your grandchildren
• Eat a cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
• Wear loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself not for the hot guy living next door.
• If you are having a bad day cry, scream punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then pick up the mess including yourself.
• Laugh until you cry
• Stand out for yourself
This post took a lot of time and I won’t be blogging for a while because my exams are coming up and I admit i have not even started studying properly so I won’t be blogging for a while.
Wish me luck ❤
** The post comes to an end here
Bee happy 🐝